Question
Posted by: Tombo | 2007/02/26

Angry and confused

I have this boyfriend of mine we met at work and I told him it is not professional to have a boyfriend at work so because I liked him I told him it had to be secret, todate no one knows even though we met in 2005 September. He is a Xhosa man I have never experience something like this all my life you know ever since we have never went out when I ask him he will tell me he does not have money he will ask money for airtime ask me money for lunch I have never given him even a single thing he has asked I just ignore his message whenever he asks. He always says that I bost about my goals my future but I told him there is no use to be in love with someone who does not know where he stands what his goals are and whether he needs assistant on how to go about finalising those goals.

This is his message he wrote for me this morning, you know I did not answer not even call him because he is becoming a pest. Last week he had a problem with his daughter he went out for work and he called me to take care of his daughter when I asked him how because I was just about to go home he said I must see to finish. He always mentions that I am very stinch, he knows that I earn 10 000 monthly extra from my other investments.

What type of a man is this.

Please read the undermentioned message and analyse what he is up-to and then advise this is the message he send me:

"I hope you are fine this morning how can something so good hurt so bad, may be all I need is to focus on me, leave my life the way I want and just forget abut other people or I told myself tht at list now I have a relationship but I was wrong, U put your family first, your goals and forgot that there's someone in your life, out relationship is a secret and you not committed so I could appreciate if we give each other a space until all is well cos now I will not tolerate the treatment I get from u.

Im not angry with u this is how I feel, please level the playing ground I am not a child I know when someone is confused, this is my life we talking about Im no fool, one thing you maintain the i

Really I do not understand this

He's been using you, and now wanrts to blame you for him having messed up the relatonship. Let him go, you deserve better

3
Posted by: AE | 2007/02/26

Just level with him coz he is not worth. You did a gud thing by not letting him manipulate u. He just wanted 2 use u & I'm glad u did not fall for his trap. You deserve better not this blood sucker.

Reply to AE
Posted by: Lauren Auder | 2007/02/26

Just tell him that u agree that he needs his space n so do u.... n then break up with him.... u dont sound as if u luv him and I do not think its luv cos otherwise u wud not have his the fact that da 2 of u hav been seeing each other

Reply to Lauren Auder
Posted by: CC | 2007/02/26

GUILT TRIP! he seems to think that YOU should run his life, and when you dont, you get guilt trips.
i've been there, and people like these are just not worth it. give him the boot!

Reply to CC