Posted by: Blue | 2009/01/08


My husband makes me realy angry. He talks to me in a rude way. No swearing. I got angry an havent spoken to him for a few days. He initiated sex an i obviously refused. Now he is more angry than i am. I am fed up! I refuse to talk to him and he not talking to me also. What should i do? Is the whole situation my fault?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

You need to see a marriage counsellor

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Red | 2009/01/08

Different srtokes for different folks.My husband and I has a rule that we shall not say no to each other when coming to sex.Meaning whatever happened have to be resolved then we use sex to kiss and make up.It works wonders and we never go to bed angry with each other.

He is my friend,my lover,my man my everything....I cannot be angry with him for long.We talk things through.

Lack of communication a in a relationship is not good at all.Talk to him and give him the best sex....if he continues being rude then...u know what to do next!!

Reply to Red
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/08

It sounds like you have a serious communication problem which you need to address.Men often think that they you can " make up"  by having sex but women think differently.The situation is not all your fault as he should talk to you the way he does.
I suggest you try going to a marriage counsellor

Reply to Sg

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.