Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2006/10/30

Angry

I wrote to this forum almost 3 months ago regarding my suspicion of my boyfriend of 7 years cheating. I have to this day never been able to prove anything however I just can't seem to let go of my gut instinct telling me all is not okay. His been very attentive, ensures that he is always contactable, spends all of his free time with me, but still I always end up fighting with him. Sometimes for really stupid and meaningless things. I need help getting over my anger cause I fear that should I not be able to get over my anger our relationship will be doomed. Please help.

See a counsellor to deal with your own problems. Nothing you describe sounds like a cheater

3
Posted by: Momof3 | 2006/10/30

SR I dont think that is very constructive.

Perhaps the two of them need to go for counselling together about this.Good Luck.

Reply to Momof3
Posted by: SR | 2006/10/30

email me at srct_srctATyahooDOTcom and I'll send you a manual on "How to catch your Cheating Lover, volume 1"

Reply to SR
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/10/30

Kelly, if he spends all his time with you, is always available on his phone, then it might be that your suspicions are unfounded?

CS and forum members can advice you, but they can't help you deal with your trust / anger issues. This is something you can only do through counselling. And it's an investment in your future, because if you don't attend to this problem, it will (as you say) cause the break up of your relationship and chances are it will happen again in future relationships.

See a psychologist and good luck!

Reply to Buzz