Question
Posted by: CURIOUS | 2004/01/12

ANGLE KISSER

hi pls cud u help me,,,,i kissed a boy,on satnite,,and he was like wow,,,,,u an angle kisser..i neva wanted to ask him wat that was,,,,coz he wud think im so dumb........

does anyone know wat it is,,,and is there many angle kissers out there,,,,,,
so if u get angle kissers,,,then wat other types of kissers r there.??
thank you

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Curious

Angle kisser??????

No idea, I would like 2 read some responses that I can get some info on this terminology?

T

1
Posted by: Anoyomus | 2005/09/09

Well, perhaps you know that angels are supposed to be holy and purified, and not attracted to sex and lust(including kissing). So if an angel kisses, she/he is contaminated and not holy any more.
So, your bf is saying that you are contaminated(I do not know in what are you contaminated but maybe you had sex with other people, not being loyal?)

Reply to Anoyomus