Question
Posted by: Cornel | 2007/03/22

ANGIOGRAM

Hallo Dok.

Ek is vroulik, 31 jaar oud. Ek het 18 Jan. 2007 'n Angiogram gehad.

Ek het ewe skielik net van gister af seer op my blaas (net aan die regterkant). Ek kan nie 'n knop voel of iets sien wat vreemd lyk nie. Is dit normaal om na 2 maande ewe skielik weer seer te wees? Ek gebruik nie enige medikasie op die oomblik nie (net die Florinef, af en toe).

My Kardioloog is baie vol bespreek en ek sien hom eers weer oor 5 maande.

Hi Cornel
Nee jong, dis dalk iets anders - infeksie in die eierstokke of blaas self - gaan liewer GP toe dat hy urine toets en kyk.

3
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/22

Cornel

I am back from my gp and he said he agreed its much the same and my left foot still seems a bit swollen. He is going to speak to a specialist physician and I have to phone him later! Will let you know what he says! Just watch your symptoms! You dont want things to get worse!

Have a good day.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Cornel | 2007/03/22

Hi Anxious.

I see you are still battling with your foot. Is it sore, or just uncomfortable? It would be a relief for you to know what's causing it and I still don't think the Simvistatin is the culprit. I look forward to your update.

With regards to my bladder: I think if something is indeed wrong, it will get worse and then I'll go and see my GP first.

Good luck with your Doctor's visit today. I really hope they can find a solution for you.

Reply to Cornel
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/22

Hi Cornel

Can't u maybe just phone him and describe your problem to him and he can then tell you if it is necessary for you to go and see him or not?

I am going to my gp this am about my foot. Will let you know what happens.

Reply to anxious