Question
Posted by: VS | 2007/12/10

ANGER MANAGEMENT DURBAN

My hubby is having problems controlling his anger. He has been this way for a while but now getting worse by the day. I suggested that he gets pro help.
He also has problems relating to his past, coming from a broken home, and basically not being able to love or be affectionate in any way. This is now affecting our marriage.
Is there an anger management centre in Durban?
Should he see a shrink?

NO, there isn't such a center ( can you imagine what their work would be like if that was ALL they dealt with all day, every day ? ) but ANY competent shrink ought to be able to help you, and anon is right about how to find one. Maybe some marriage counselling sessions would help you both, too

4
Posted by: John | 2016/01/01

I have trouble with my temper and its affecting my marriage I need to advice on who to see and how to cope with it

Reply to John
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/14

My question is..... How wil I know if I need Anger Therapy or Management?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/14

Posted by: anon | 2007/12/10

VS, Call Lifeline Durban 031) 312 2323
they will be able to refer you to someone or help your husband. You can also try Famsa (look up their telephone number in Durban) Depression and Anxiety Helpline tel no above, ask for referrals for Durban.

Reply to anon