Question
Posted by: Me | 2005/12/01

Anger Management

I need to go for some anger management classes urgently. Are there any suggestions where I can start?

I suffered mental abuse I think that its still effecting me , is this possible? What can I do to get rid of bad memories?

I don't believe in the value of "classes" , which imply a one-size-fits-all approach to a group, rather than indibvidually tailored approaches, preferably of the CBT form, with an individual psychologist / counsellor Such a counsellor can also help you to abandon and drop the bad memories, and set to work on building good memories to replace them

1
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

I love the movie "Anger mangement"

Im so pruuuuutyyyyyyyyyyyy.
just too funny movie......watch that if you havent.wont help for yer problem, but would give you a good laugh.

maybe you should just get an assesment from a good therapist.
Maybe good therapy combining it with medication would do the trick if youve got an anger problem.
You cant get rid of bad memories, but you can learn how to deal with them.

Reply to Delene