Question
Posted by: MAO | 2006/04/11

Anger and people skills

I have a problem to control my anger. I deal with a lot of clients and staff. My people skills are horrible and I talk to people in a very bad way.
I need help.
Please give me a reference.

We cannot recommend specific therapists here, for many good reasons. But do see a good local shrink, a psychiatrist or psychologist, for a full assessment and discussion of treatment options.

2
Posted by: Tango | 2006/04/12

Well done for realizing it and wanting to do something about it. People skills are essential regardless if you work with people or not as they will help you in your private life as well. There are courses that will help. If you really want to challenge youself enrol at Life Line and do one of their courses. You will learn so much about yourself you will never be the same again! All good!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Delene | 2006/04/12

How to win friends & influence people
Dale Carnegie
?

Reply to Delene