Posted by: SM | 2008/10/29

Hi All

I have had a problem with depression for sometimes, but my major problem now is that i get angry for no reason, the slights comment or slights thing upsets me that i get so angry and dont wanna talk. Im always angry at the my other halfs family, they dont care about me, but sms and phone him often and that upsets me, i have tried talk to him about it, and he said i just want him to pull away from his family. I cant help but get mad at him when they sms or phone, his sister sms' s him up to 5 times a day, she is divorced with kids, but has a live in boyfriend. What is wrong with me??

There could be various reasons for this increased irritability, the commonest are stress / anxiety and depression. SOunds as though you feel oddly bothered by his family being affectionate towards him ( its not odd that they don't feel so close to you ) --- you don't mention any family of your own. Do you have none, or are you estranged from them, so you feel unable to get such attention and caring for yourself ? Seeing a counsellor could help you to sort this out

Posted by: frust | 2008/10/29

trust me your better off with your in-laws off your back. it could be long as u and ur hubby are happy and love each thats all u need.

Reply to frust
Posted by: SM | 2008/10/29

I do have a very loving family, they very supportive and loving in every way. His family have never helped him in anyway. but yet they constantly phoning and sms' g

Reply to SM