Question
Posted by: Louise | 2004/10/07

Anger???

I am in my 20's and had a baby 2months ago. My problem is I cannot control my anger; I get furious when someone drives to close behind me, when I speak to clients over the phone (Credit control manager).;.etc any small thing.
I really do not know how to control my anger and it is getting worst by the day, I get these headaches and my entire body breaks out in a sweat and a shiver all over.
What to do?
Could this be part of my chemical unbalance I have?

See a counsellor / shrink, to deal with anger management problems, and also to understand better who you are feeling so anxious and stressed, and learn to deal with it better. Chemical imbalances can indeed contribute to such situations, and correcting them might help. Have you had your checkup ? Postnatal depression is a possibility needing to be checked on.

2
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/07

What kind of birth did you have? Did you have an epidural or a spinal block? The epidural will give you side effects like headaches and shivering...

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/07

Hi, have you had your 6 week check up yet? If not, then go for it and tell the doc you need something to calm you down, maybe just a bit of post natal depression.

If you've been for your checkup, just phone the gynae and ask him what you can do about it.

Reply to Mona