Question
Posted by: Bronze | 2004/01/27

Anger

The whole world can go to hell, I see what kind of useless soceity has been created, by people who hurt and cheat and steal and murder.Everyone is in it for themselves.
I am suicidal, and looking for one bit of positivity in this pitt of hate and hardship.But there is nothing.When I close my eyes I can see the way it should be, but as soon as I open my eyes all beauty dissapears.

It makes me want to scream, but no one would even bother listening, it makes me want to run, but I know that no one would even bother looking.

No more crying inside.This world is not worth crying about anymore, there is nothing worth loving and caring for.All that counts for the masses is pathetic waste of material things.Have more than you can afford, and not enough of what will keep you alive.

No more tears for this place.

Dear Bronze,
Hold on there. If you look for it, and concentrate on it, the world does indeed seem to be filled with horible people doing horrible things. But if you chose to focus differently, and look more carefully, there are also kindly, loving, honest and good people, doing good things. They're harder to notice, because the bad guys are more noisy, and more attractive to the media.
And if one becomes Depressed, the chemical changes included in that state, work cunningly to focus one's attention ever more devotedly on the negative and bad things around us, and make it far harder than usual to notice the good things.
You sound like a sincere and decent person, with good ideals, currently swamped in a bowl of negativity. It would be worth your while to see a shrink for an assessment and advice ( and be frank with him/her about all your bad felings ) --- it couldn't make things any worse than you presently see them, and it could indeed start an important process of moving towards happier states of being more realistic, seeing the sun as well as the shadows. I'm sure in time that others of ou readers will respond as well --- we'd like you to stay around, and to move back towards making your more usual positive contribution to life. There ARE good guys out here --- but there's not enough of us so that we could possibly afford to waste any other good guy, like you. So stay around, don't give up, and become again part of the search for solutions.

1
Posted by: Howdy | 2004/01/28

Don't think people enjoyed your attack and judgment on the entire worlds population.

U gotta chill bud!!!!!I Its not as bad as you think, everybody can survive it, so I don't see why u cannot

Reply to Howdy