Question
Posted by: minimoe | 2004/11/18

Angeogram

Hametoma(excuse spelling) I recently had an angeogram where a
balloon was pushed through the heart which did not work as the artery is too narrow,at the same time a stent was placed in the artery to R/ kidney to increase bloodflow as artery was narrowed.Every thing was fine until 3 days later I developed a hametoma (clot) the size of a tennis ball the groin. it has not gotten any smaller is painfull and tender on touch. I am diabetic and had a Heart bypass 6 yrs ago what can I do about the clot

Minimoe, the best you can do is to leave the haematoma alone and make sure that it doesn’t become infected. If it if it increases in size or becomes red and/or hot, the best would be to see your doctor ASAP. Good luck.