Question
Posted by: gs | 2008/05/31

Angeliq

Hi Doc,

I would just like to know if there is a generic version for Angeliq HT. I have been on it for three months, but I have a tight budget and cannot afford over R200. for this meds.

Also how do I go about stop taking Angeliq. Last week I did not take it for the whole week - I had some not so nice side effects - so I have started taking it again.

I really feel it is not good to be messing around with my hormones like this, please help.

Angelique is a very new drug, so I don't think there are any generics yet.
Unfortunately you have to sit out the side effects if you wish to stop.