Question
Posted by: Lee | 2005/01/13

Anemia symptoms

Do you have any more insiight into this anemia story - I mean, I've been experiencing really wierd symtoms. I'm really tired, have no enery, but also over this "period" I have had bad cramps, but only one day of bleeding. Maybe I should go and see a doctor. Do you think the pill could cause something like this - I've only been on it for two months?

I do not agree that anaemia causes light periods. The Pilll certainly does. If you have no energy, you can have a haemoglobin check for anaemia at a pharmacy, but your light period sounds normal considering that you have just started the Pill.