Question
Posted by: Nix | 2008/01/08

And Now???? Anyone Help!

Hi there, it's me again. here's the thing. i have a 29 - 34 day cycle. didn't start my period on sunday (day 34) so i did a test... it was negative. it's now Tuesday (day 36) and still nothing. i had some weird spotting during ovulation this month so i knew exactly when i was ovulating (18 - 19 dec). What's going on now? I did loose a really good friend in a car accident in dec and i didn't take it to well. could this be delaying my period or did i just do the pregnancy test to early... HELP!!! Anyone!!!

Stress can delay a period. Perhaps repeat the pregnancy test now to be sure.

1
Posted by: shrek | 2008/01/08

Hi Nix sorry to hear about your friend. I think it could be the stress. I also have a 30-31 day and once i had a 40 day. You could try the test again but I think (and it is only my opinion) it is because of your stress levels at this stadge. Good luck to you and I hope you will fall pregnant soon.

Reply to shrek