Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/14

And my life just gets better...

Hi CS

I was happily driving to work this morning, singing along to Bat out of hell when i find myself in the middle of a cash in transit heist!!!

To make it worse the idiots started shooting at me and the rest of the people on the highway!!

So now i've smoked 9 cig's since 6:30 and i was doing so well (quit on monday) and i have a head ache :(

And then suddenly, indeed like a bat out of hell --- gosh, what a start to the day ! Surely the rest of it is at least likely to be more peaceful. So pleased you survived unscathed ; and that the idiot shot himself so aptly. .

13
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/14

I see one of the gurads died.. so i guess MY life could have been worse..

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: R | 2006/07/14

Read about the robbery on news24 just now. If it is the same incedent there was no money in the van.

Reply to R
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/14

Only you will chirp while the bad guys are waving guns around! Next time, . . . DUCK!!!!!!!! and shut up. Hmmm, perhaps singing Nkosi Sikelele will make them drop everything and jump to attention, stretch it out so the cops can get there before you finish? Just a thought.

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/14

Im honestly not sure he is able to pee anymore since IT was hanging by a thread, I saw pictures later.. i wanted to have one framed but my hubby said it just wouldnt look right hanging in our lounge...

you know im pretty sure they shot at me to stop the singing.. so maybe i had it coming lol

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Emma | 2006/07/14

Shame Buffs, that must have been scarey. Glad you are ok.

Hi Paul, lol. Glad to see you are still around here. Got good advice from you when I needed it.

Take care both of you.

Reply to Emma
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/14

At least he could grap a pack of frozen peas . . . mind you, then he'll have frozen pee!

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/14

it is quite funny.. How bad can the criminals in this country be when in my armed robbery, instead of shooting me he shot himself in the groin? I laughed at him, he wasnt amused but i thought it was possibly the funniest thing i ever saw. I couldnt have shot him better myself.

Thankfully i have the typical sick british sence of humour...

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/14

Past life? No terrible stuff yet in this one? You're a good girl!
They say accidents or bad stuff happens in threes. Your three is thus now officially over and done with, congrats! You survived them and get a gold star for being a star.
lol.
I know it aint funny, but hey, at least you live to tell the tale.

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: Bee | 2006/07/14

Nah, you are like your cats, you've got 9 lives!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/14

Im just starting to think i have one of those faces that says SHOOT AT ME I CAN TAKE IT.

Im turning 23 in a few weeks and ive been shot at 3 times already. I was held at gun point in my home, i was in a supermarket and that got held up and now this.

Im starting to think i did something very horrible in my past life...

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Paul | 2006/07/14

Thats a relaxitive not a laxitive hey carefull, peeps seem to be taking the wrong pills on this forum lately.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/14

Wow! At least you're still alive Buffs. And I would also have a head ache at 9 siggies in 90 minutes! Just calm down, take a relaxitive.

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: Bee | 2006/07/14

When I see one of those Coin or any armoured vehicle on the highway or anywhere, I try to get away from it as quickly as possible. Make me very nervous. You are very lucky, Buffs.

Reply to Bee