Question
Posted by: Liza | 2005/07/04

and more...

Went to see my sons' psychologist on Friday. She's also glad that I've now got custody. She said that even though their father is good to them - they're still very young and need their mother more than what they need their father.

And I have a definite moving day - 17 July. Jippeee!!! Only got 2 weeks to pack everything up for the move! The children can't wait either. Went to show them the place on Saturday - They love it. Their nanny does too. This month is definitely going to be very hectic for me!

And now we discover that the kids have apparently been seeing a sensible psychologist, after all ! Sounds like the month ahead will be hectic, but satisfying.

2
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/04

Geluk met jou deurbraak - baie bly vir jou part. As ek ag vra wie's jou prokureur?

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Karen | 2005/07/04

I told you we were all routing for you and now look!!!

Congratulations, the kids must be over the moon too

Reply to Karen