Question
Posted by: Dips | 2006/07/25

Ance ever since been a teen.

Hi there my name is dipuo,I have a huge problem of Ance ,Ever Since I was a teenager.I have tried all kinds of ance treatment please adviceme on how to deal with this problem

Expert ImageArchive

Mild acne is treated with topical creams/lotions such as Retin-A/Adapalene/Benzac. For moderate ance an antibiotic is added. For severe acne one should consider cis-retinoic acid. A single treatment period should be at least 3 months.

1
Posted by: Mel | 2006/07/25

Since you've used many different products with no improvement, you will have to see a dermatologist who can prescribe something suitable for your skin, ie Oratane or something similar. Good luck! I had the same problem, dermatologist sorted it out, have not had a pimple in 7 months!

Reply to Mel