Question
Posted by: SUSI | 2008/07/25

Ance

I would like to ask for a suitable over the counter treatment that I can used for my acne. I tried acne clear, cuticura, and others I jst forgot the names.
I am having acne in the deeper layers of my skin in my face. There is no day that I dont get one, if this one get away,the next morning I can even find two or three very big and painful. They are not that bad but I want a clean face and I am even afraid to apply make-up cos I think It will worsen the problem.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can try Zinplex (zinc supplement) that helps with acne. if your acne is related to your period (i.e. symptoms worse close to your period) then you can use Chaste Tree in combination. Hepar sulf 30ch (homoepathic remedy) will help to bring the pimple to a head quicker. try not to squeeze.

Dr Debbie