Posted by: NOZI | 2012/10/10

Anal warts

I have piles for the past 5 years and i suspect that i also have anal warts because i feel pumbs there and i dont know what is it. I also have on and off blisters on top of vargina and sometimes become redish and painful. Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Please consult your doctor for an examination. The piles can be treated with medication and surgery. The anal warts can also be treated by freezing the warts with liquid nitrogen. As for the blisters, the doctor will have to examine them, in order to make the correct diagnosis. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. It is possible that you have a bacterial infection, which will need antibiotic treatment.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anon | 2012/10/12

ag nee man, sis
hoe gereeld bad jy?

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.