Question
Posted by: haddi | 2002/12/13

" anal sexxxxx "

If I have anal sex with a woman who does not have aids or other sexually transmitted disease,

will I get aids or other sexually transmitted diseases. I mean anal sex without the use of a

condom

No, when condoms are used from beginning to end, you are practising safer sex:

Just remember that having anal sex without a condom, also called "natural sex" or "raw sex" and lately known as "barebacking" is HIGH - RISK for HIV transmission and is considered to eb the most risky of all sexual activites.

To lower the risk of infections for anal sex:
* Use a latex condom, preferably extra-strength, that has not expired
* Use a lot of water-based lubrication with a latex condom. Brand names include Astroglide, ForPlay or KY Jelly
* NEVER use oil-based lubrication like Vaseline, butter, vegetable oil, hair conditioner, handlotion with a latex condom.
* Check periodically to make sure that the condom has not torn or slipped off during intercourse. Add more lubrication.
* Put a condom on before touching someones anus with your penis.

Dr Mac

7
Posted by: Lancelot | 2002/12/17

The pun in the maxim was intended.

Without being graphic, it is not going to tear anything but (according to statistics) it is bigger than average.

Reply to Lancelot

Hi there haddi. Unprotected anal sex is a VERY risky business. The bacteria, viruses + germs that could be lurking in an anal passage are a very real danger. You could be infected with any 1 of a number of things by indulging in this practice. Don't take chances; the risk is far too high. We also sometimes do it + I find it enjoyable but my husband ALWAYS uses a condom.

Posted by: hammer | 2002/12/15

Laff @ A Realwoman

I think u gonna be dissapointed
hammer

Reply to hammer
Posted by: A Realwoman | 2002/12/15

Mmm Lancelot, I have always enjoyed you, your honesty and your off the wall sense of humour. Just wondering about this "maxim", does it perhaps "apply" to personal "attributes" as well? I think I might really like you even more. x

Reply to A Realwoman
Posted by: Lancelot | 2002/12/15

CAMEALOT,

You are right, there is no such thing as a stupid question - just stupid people.

The question asked is similar to, "If I go to the beach at night time and I don't apply suntan lotion can I still get sunburnt?"

This question is so idiotic that it does not warrant a response. However being the kind, caring and compassionate person that I am I would answer the imbecile with something along the lines of, "No, but if you are in the sun you should wear suntan lotion".

As for you analysis of my personality, I go by the maxim, "If you are going to be a prick, you might as well be a big one!"

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: CAMEALOT | 2002/12/14

Lancelot, your "THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION" remark, IS A STUPID ARROGANT REMARK ITSELF, this is a forum for those people to ask these kind of questions, that is why there is this forum !!!!
You must be an ACADEMIC !

Reply to CAMEALOT
Posted by: Lancelot | 2002/12/14

This is a stupid question, how can you get a STD from someone who is not infected? However, you can never be sure that someone is 'clean' - especially if you are having casual sex.

Just be careful though, anal sex sometimes leads to the conception of a lawyer.

Reply to Lancelot