Posted by: sarai | 2008/10/17

Anal sex and fisher!

My boyfriend loves to have anal sex but i have had fisher(the pills kinda prob) and there are two growths in my anal.

Is it ok for me to have anal sex and will it increase my chances of getting another fisher?

Please advice

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

I would advise you not to. Anal fissures are already a sign of vulnerability to the anal passage, so placing any more stress on the area via anal sex is just not worth the risk. It may be that the idea of anal sex is in fact what is stimulating (to your partner), and so if this is the case, possibly try having him masturbate around your anus or clamp his penis between the cheeks of your bottom to provide the friction - whilst it's not quite anal sex, it may be exciting and a reasonable compromise.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sarai | 2008/10/21

Dear Sexologist - thanks for the great idea. I think you haved it 100% right - he just wants to cum in or near my bottom!

Reply to Sarai

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.