Question
Posted by: Curious | 2006/07/19

Anal sex

Dont know how else to ask - will this be bad for me, as I would like to try this during my pregnancy?

I am not sure why yu want to try this during preganncy. it will not be any safer than vaginal sex. Remember that hygiene is important and there is a chance of trauma to the anal sphincter.

2
Posted by: jen | 2006/07/19

It causes anal tearing and trauma, may cause a bit of bleeding and can lead to infections if your partner has normal sex with you straight after or during, due to bacteria transferring.
Prolonged anal sex also leads to a loose sphincter muscle which causes problems with your bowel.
Would suggest you rather have gentle normal vaginal sex.

Reply to jen
Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/19

Ouch.

Reply to Tee