Question
Posted by: Georgian | 2005/11/23

anal sex

I'm in a straight relationship and I enoy when my girlfriend stimulates and penetrates my anus, we use a double special strap-on dildo and she enjoys it also, I can experience intense orgasm without genital stimulation, would I still experience the same if I woud have sex with a man? and if so, would that mean I'm gay or bi? I have never had sex with another guy, but my girlfriend say she would enjoy watching, I also heard that anal sex is not so bad, it is just another way of great enjoyment and the sexologyst enven say anal sex can be beneficial, could you explain? Thnx.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Georgian and welcome to our forum.

I'm impressed that you and your girlfriend are able to enjoy anal sex with your toy, and I bet many people would want to know where you bought your double-ended strap-on.

Many straight men have fantasies of anal sex, including fantasies of being anally penetrated. This doesn't make them gay or bisexual.

On a purely physical level you'd probably enjoy being penetrated by a man, but sex is not only about physical sensation - only you will know how you'd feel in the context of being so sexually vulnerable with another man. Having your girlfriend present may alleviate some anxiety as you'd probably be able to frame it as a bisexual, as opposed to a gay, encounter.

Anal penetration can be beneficial for men in that prostate stimulation, in addition to being highly pleasurable, can prevent ducts within the gland becoming blocked.

2
Posted by: Deon | 2005/11/24

Bring it on!!!! :)

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Tammycdtv | 2005/11/23

It's not about the sex. Being gay is about whether you can have (or want to have) a committed, long - term relationship, with someone of the same gender as you.

We each have our own unique sexuality. That sexuality is different for each of us, and falls somewhere between "gay" and "straight". Furthermore, a large part of what we see as "gay" is what society has decided is gay, rather than anything else.

This causes tremendous confusion. There is another post on this forum by someone whose boyfriend is labelled as "gay" because he dresses neatly and takes care of himself.

What a lot of rubbish. :) What I mean is : do not let what society says determine your sexuality and sexual preference. It is your own - as unique as your face or your character.

Labelling people "gay" or "straight" can be useful in some circumstances : but you cabn easily see, reading through the posts on this forum, how often it can also be damaging and hurtful and confusing.

Finally, may I congratulate you and your partner on having such an open and honest relationship. It is refreshing, and implies that you have a wonderful and strong relationship.

I wish you and your partner everything of the best.

hugs and kisses

Tammy

Reply to Tammycdtv