Question
Posted by: Kenny | 2006/07/23

ANAL ORGASM???

I just wanna know if it's possible for a man to have an anal orgasm??? I would like to share my experience...
My wife loves to stimulate my prostate with a dildo and in doing so, I experience extremely pleasurable contractions. It's an intense type of pushing experience! The sensations can also get so intense that I sometimes end up urinating!!! The strange part is that while I'm urinating, it feels like a prolonged ejaculation. I would like to know if anyone out there has experienced these sensations and what could one call this??? Just for the record, I am not attracted to other men-I simply enjoy anal play!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Kenny and welcome to the forum. Your post should perhaps have been addressed to the sexology forum on Health24.com.

I fully agree with you that anal play and stimulation are not related to a gay sexual orientation. To answer your question, men (both gay and straight) are capable of experiencing intense pleasure, culminating in orgasm, purely from anal stimulation. Invariably this is related to stimulation of the prostate gland.

Countless men enjoy anal stimulation without associating this with homosexuality in any way. It is sad that the majority of men don't allow themselves to experience such pleasures.

2
Posted by: Kenny | 2006/07/26

Thanks guys for your feedback...and to all the ladies out there, don't be scared to stimulate your partner's prostate as they are probably to shy to ask you to do it for them!
It will definitely add a new dimension to your sex lives and intimacy!!!

Reply to Kenny
Posted by: Roger | 2006/07/26

What your experienceing is a process called "milking". Doctors and massage therapists perfom this on patients suffering from prostate cancer. Others such as yourself do for pure enjoyment. Aside from urine you may actually be excreting the fluid that moves your sperm during ejaculation. Google "prostate milking" for info.

Reply to Roger