Question
Posted by: ?? | 2006/11/02

Anal itching

Doc
I was on this very strict diet with basically no food and lots of supplements.
I became severely constipated and with a result had bloody stools once started. Sorry to be so descriptive!!

Anyhow, I thought it might be internal aambeie (english?) and got sheriproct ointment which cleared the bleeding.
I still have itching in the area - could it be something like a candida 'infection' in this area??

I stopped the diet and all supplements and rather went on the tried and tested protein diet which worked for me before, but I ate lots of prunes for 2 days and the constipation is definitely better.

I am too embarassed to see a doc, please help!

Dear ??
It may itch for a week or so - just continue with the sheriproct for a while longer.

1
Posted by: itch | 2006/11/03

try anethaine ointment works wonders

Reply to itch