Question
Posted by: Powered - | 2003/02/26

Anafranil Pills

Message below was posted please can you comment. Thanks. I hope Bigwig is right. It sounds too good to be true though.

From Bigwig
Message: Try Anafranil pills, they interfere with ejaculation, thus keeping him up a long as u want. He will have a very, very long round. U won't need any second to third round. All pharmacies have the pill. U take it 3 - 4 hours before sexercise, believe me U'll have multiple orgasms. He'll thrust U until U become satisfied.
Date: 25/2/2003

Anafranil is a Schedule 5 medication, you need a doctors prescription. Anafranil is not an aphrodisiac that will give you wonderful orgasms, it is used for depression, it's side effect is delayed ejaculation. Please don't see this foruma s a substitute for a medical consultation. Consult your docotr before taking ANY medication.

2
Posted by: Simple Mind | 2003/02/27

Thanks. I had no idea what Anafranil was to start off with. If I knew it was an anti depressant it would have made sense. I've been on Aropax myself and know the side effects. Delayed orgasm in a female is NO fun!! :-)

Reply to Simple Mind
Posted by: Big John | 2003/02/26

The Doc's right again. That's apart from always being very sexy.
I used to take an anti depressant Aropax some time ago. My doc (a beautiful sexy blond 30yr old) warned me that a side effect is a much lower libido. I loved it, no change in my libido, only much longer staying power and delayed orgasms. There are other side effects as well and I stopped taking it because I do not like to be dependant on any medication.

Reply to Big John