Question
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/12

ANABOLIC STEROIDS(Depetrone)

Will Depetrone help for a beter sex drive and for body building,2ml x 3 per week.Pls tell me the pro's and con's and does a person gets aggresive.

Diablo, absolutely NO anabolic steroids are good or you in any way. They may help to build muscle bulk, but that alone isn't useful. They have harmful effects on many different parts and systems of the body, and, because most of these show up later on, they're like biological time bombs, primed to go off when you've stopped expecting trouble. They ultimately severely damage your sex drive, and could even make you impotent. Apart from being illegal in any serious sport, they are damaging all-round.

4
Posted by: jaco r | 2013/05/10

cypionate when comb with proviron wil help with the sex drive

Reply to jaco r
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/13

Now I'm shit scared,thank you for your advice I dont think I will go ahead with this.
Have a nice day.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: enigma | 2004/10/13

Hi Diablo

I have been on a course of depotrone(testosterone cypianate).
Honestly, i did pick up some muscle mass, but the side effects were not worth it. I almost lost my girlfriend, my aggression was out of this world, everything made me upset. I was so miserable and believe me, i was so depressed afterwards for about a month. Not worth it my bru. Dont take it

Reply to enigma
Posted by: Phil | 2004/10/13

I used it, made me aggresive. I build a lot of muscle. Effected my sex life "very" negatively. Changed to Anapolin which made me a very aggresive person, build a lot of muscle and a sex maniac. Sooner or later you will have to stop, then you most propably will be impotent for some time. Took a very long time to recover. My experience, stay away and use natural supplements. They will have a longer lasting and positive effect on your life. Steroids is a quick fix and will not last.

Reply to Phil