Question
Posted by: J.A.C | 2006/10/29

An exercise plan

I would like an exercise plan to improve the following Speed, Stamina, Cardiovascular and Strength. Please could you help me.

Hi JAC

Not on this forum, I'm afraid, because like with most things, one size does not fit all when it comes to exercise and training. Therefore, your needs are unique and specific to you and it's better to try to find a specific plan. I suggest trying to see a biokineticist or a trainer about this. I don't even know what sport you do and as I'm sure you can imagine, what is speed for a tennis player is very different from that of a rugby player, and even a player in a different position needs different types of speed, strength etc. Compare a prop forward to a fullback, for example.

Also your current fitness levels, your schedule, your specific goals all need to be assessed, and that something that you can only do in consultation with a trainer, so that's what you need to do.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but it's really a no-win situation to try to give out generic training for something so unique.