Question
Posted by: dre | 2005/06/28

Amonia?????

i have a couple months in which i noticed that my underwear were a little bleached but inoticed it was when i wore my underwear for like 2 days and when i smell my underwear the little bleached parts smell like amonia.........help

It sounds like you may have an infection. Have your doctor check it for you.

2
Posted by: dre | 2005/07/01

I grew up without a mother and i never knew much aout anything that has to do with taking care of myself....I've never had an infection in my life so i don't know why you're telling me that...... i just came here to ask for help not to be criticized....

Reply to dre
Posted by: Vicious | 2005/06/29

Why on earth do you wear your underwear for two days without changing them??? totally unhygenic - if you are female don't wonder if you get freaky infections

Reply to Vicious