Question
Posted by: Donkie | 2005/12/07

Amazing feeling

I have been having this amazing feeling about somebody for the last several months; I am completely enthralled by her, cannot sop thinking about her, write poems and compose songs for her and dream about her voice, her smell, her smile, eish! I still continue with my normal routine: work, family etc, but I find myself talking to her in different ways, listening to everything she says with much more attention. Just thinking about her makes me smile and ups my mood. For fear of bewildering her I try to minimize our interaction, but it is difficult. I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Does anybody know what it is? What should I do?

It just could be love, which is no always curable, or infatuation which is much more inconvenient. What does she think of you ?

1
Posted by: Donkie | 2005/12/07

I think she likes me too. But I'm glad it's not an unhealthy obsession - it isn't right?

Reply to Donkie