Posted by: Dan | 2008/10/13

Am Wanting More Children

Hi. I am a man and have had the clips put on after our first child but now we discussed it together, husband an wife and we would like to concieve another child.Does anybody know what i can do and where i can go and maybe do something without removing the clips, or how much does a reversal operation cost like this???

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Dan

The two options you have once a vasectomy has been done in trying to achieve a pregnancy would be firstly a reversal of vasectomy or secondly by doing a testicular aspiration or biopsy and using the sperms obtained to perform in vitro fertilization or intracytoplasmic sperm injection procedure. The actual cost of a reversal of a vasectomy would be best answered by a urologist who would perform such a procedure.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.