Question
Posted by: i dont need fresubin | 2007/06/25

am not that desperate

hi doc
its me again
i went to my doc and asked for fresubin as you suggested and after i sent someone to pick it in one of the hospitals around welkom i was shocked to find out its for tube feeding and it still puzzle me why you recommend fresubin to most of us who say they wanna gain weight
am a normal guy who just wanted to add a dozen kilo but i dont think need fresubin
thanks once again

Dear I Don't Need Fresubin
I think you were given the wrong product. Fresubin is not only used for tube feeding. It is also used as a meal replacement. If you read some of the Readers replies who have successfully gained weight by DRINKING this product or any of the many other meal replacement products on the market, then you will see that they have successfully gained weight.