Posted by: Roberts | 2009/01/30

am in pain

i need serious help.da last tym i had ma pperiods it was on da 21 jan 2009.ok.and last year i wen to see the gynae coz i always had pains after sex .then he told me my womb has moved to ma left gave me pilss then said i shud also use a water bottle to keep it felt much beter.

i had sex wit ma bf on wens day. i felt him touchin this part inside wasn painful but it didn feel we stoped.ystday.pains started.
then durin da day i sarted bleeding which am still am.and da pains keep getin worse.wat cud be da problem :-( pls help.and ryt now i don hav mani to c the gynae.i don think i cud be havn ma periods coz da bleedin isn as much as da one i hav wen am on ma periods :-(

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis . I cannot tell what is wrong from this side of the screen.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.