Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2007/04/02

am I unreasonable

Hi CS, I have a huge problem! I am a woman who has a high sex drive and my partner is just moderate! I want to have sex at least once a day - everyday! If I don't, I get adgitated and irritable! I really don't know if this is a psychological problem or what! When we are intimate - I feel loved and wanted! Even though he tells me everyday - but if we don't have sex I just feel unfulfilled! Please help! What should I do?

Its not usually a problem, as we allvary from each other ( and from ourselves at different times ) as regards how much sexual avtivity we want. Yes, there are also situations in which we feel we want more, and this can for instance be a reaction to stress ( sex can be a great natural tranquillizer ). Mariage counselling might help the two of you work out a better balance, and that can include him helping you to pleasure yourself, as its not only penetrative sex that needs to be part of our repertoire

2
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/04/02

Seduce him. Are you asking or touching? Sure if you press the right buttons he will not be able to say no.

Reply to Gloomer
Posted by: Lola | 2007/04/02

Do you have a vibrator ?

Reply to Lola