Question
Posted by: waddle | 2004/10/14

<br>Am I too young?

Hi, I am only 22 years old. But ive got this major waddle thats annoyed me and lowered my self asteem for years. It makes my face look way fatter than it realy is..I have seen a fitness expert and they suggested cardiovascular excercise as the only solution..Or plastic surgery...I do 30 minutes of cardiovascular everyday (for the past 6 months) very fit but waddle persists! Is it a bad idea to consider getting it "removed"? What are the costs involved and what repercutions are there?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Waddle,

You need to be examined and clinically evaluated to determine the extent of surgery required. Based on this the plastic surgeon will be able to tell you what the costs are.

You are certainly not too young to have the procedure done.