Posted by: anon ƒ | 2008/07/16

am i the only one????

this morning on my way to work, i got stuck in the middle of the road without petrol with my two kids in the car at 6 clock...our electricity is at 4 bank account is in a minus and i dont know how i am gonna get home. am i the only one in this situation??but above all that im not deppressed, as in the past. (serlife).

Times are tough. Sorry to hear of this dilemma, and hope you can soon find some workable ways through it

Posted by: TP | 2008/07/16

I am in the same boat but always tell myself that THIS TOO SHALL PASS....last nite I had to ask my neighbour R200 to buy my little boy milk.....I did not have a choice.All my accounts are behind but Im paying R100 until I finish,it does not matter how long it will take.

Reply to TP
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/16

Don't worry there are many in the same position as you! Thank heavens for the credit card, dunno what I would do without it! I am so sorry to hear about your situation, but it's great that you are not depressed. I know it's easier said than done, but try to be positive and say to yourself that you will get out of it and that you will be fine! I have several "mantras" that I say each day and I must be honest with you, they do work to help with the way I feel.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Sg | 2008/07/16

Hi Anon single.If you can let me have your email address I would like to chat to you and see if I can help you in any small way !

Reply to Sg
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/07/16

Sorry to hear about your problems. It will all be over soon trust & believe, think about all of the problems you went through in life & you made it through you survived each & every problem you had.Life is not easy but its also what we make out of it. Im also living from hand to mouth but today I thank God for whatever I have & I pray & trust in God to help me through. Be optimistic God will see you through. Good luck God bless

love always,

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Sheet | 2008/07/16

I wish the end will come soon. I cant go on like this anymore. Wondering what I'll do next month and the next month. And each month next months budget looks good until you get there then its just as sheeeeet as this one if not worse.

You get a little bonus and apart from the taxman your car breaks. Whats new. Fcuking life that's what.

And yeah God will provide. So where is he ? And who the hell is he providing for? Coz it sure aint me.

Reply to Sheet
Posted by: anon ƒ | 2008/07/16

just heard a quote on the radio, "everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end" so we just hang in there, its not the end

Reply to anon ƒ
Posted by: Susie | 2008/07/16

And here I was thinking I was the only one not making ends meet from month to month. Although it is not a happy situation I am releaved to see I am not alone in not having enough money. We will just have to stay strong and keep on going on with life.....

Reply to Susie
Posted by: anon ƒ | 2008/07/16

just knowing im not struggling alone makes me feel better,

Reply to anon ƒ
Posted by: A-"NONNIE" | 2008/07/16

I was actually thinking of putting a post today to find out if others are also struggling like this.....

I have R600 till payday which is next friday. I have no petrol - been on reserve for a day electricity units will also not last the month.

Both my c/cards are maxed out. I pay instalments R660 and R920 per month on them and then i use it again through the month....

My cell's been cancelled I am on pray as you go - so it's please call me's from now on!

I have a pettycash box at work. Thank God.

My hair has not been cut in 10 months. I just cut the fringe all the time. It's so out of style. My nails looks like shit.

I have no new clothes. I tell people its because im on diet that im not buying new clothes - will buy when im thin etc etc etc etc...

Reply to A-"NONNIE"
Posted by: Spicy | 2008/07/16

Sorry to hear.

They say all good things come to an end and so does all bad things.So you`ll pull through it.Its true what Phill said we cant say anything but sorry.

Enjoy your day!

Reply to Spicy
Posted by: SBN | 2008/07/16

From: GOD
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.
I love you.

P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Now, you have a nice day.

Reply to SBN
Posted by: anon ƒ | 2008/07/16

over our budget, i mean, trying to keep up with the Jones`.

Reply to anon ƒ
Posted by: anon ƒ | 2008/07/16

Spicy- i live with my boyfriend, our house is his salary and its not a mansion.
Phil- thank you,it is just so frustrating, cant seem to even stay on the breadline anymore, and we dont live over our budget.

Reply to anon ƒ
Posted by: Phil | 2008/07/16

I'm am so sorry for you people, can't even say anything to make it better. I also had to sell my bike to try and breath, but I'm not as bad of as you. Good luck, I know it means nothing.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Spicy | 2008/07/16

Do you have husbands?

If you dont have do you get support from them?

Reply to Spicy
Posted by: anon single | 2008/07/16

no, you are not, I have exactly the same problems, my rent went up, wont be able to pay at month end. had to sell my car to survive the past two months, walk 10km to work and back home. my two sons get bullied at school because I cant afford school fees....

Reply to anon single