Question
Posted by: Lize | 2004/01/10

Am I Still Pregnant

My breast has grown and has green veins showing, my nipples are very painfull and my breast are oftenly itchy and a bit painfull. When I squeeze them there is clear sticky like substance coming out. I did 2 pregnancy test in december that were positive but then got my periods a week laterfor nearly 2 days. I went to the doctor,He said I am not pregnat because the test became negative. I thought a had a misscarriage.Could this signs mean my baby is still there. Are this Signs of pregnancy. Please Help me

These may just be hormonal changes following the miscarriage, but it might be a good idea to have a scan.

2
Posted by: Lize | 2004/01/12

Thank you Www, this is helpful, I gues I just need to hear a sense of hope and that is what u have given me. Truely I was scared to find out . I need this baby. And the signs on my breast could that be it? Are there other causes for these signs other than pregnancy.

As a matter of fact the previous period was not painfull and not heavy flow it took 2 days and started drying out towards the evening of second day.

Thank you very much. This breakthroughy bleeding what is it and what causes this.

Reply to Lize
Posted by: www | 2004/01/12

I think you should go and see a proper gynaecologist with ultrasound equipment so he/she can do an ultrasound to establish if your pregnancy is going on as per normal.

If you had 2 positive pregnancy tests, that means you definitely were pregnant at that time. Therefore, what you experienced was not a period but possibly breakthroughy bleeding. If you had a miscarriage, you would have had very heavy bleeding with very bad pain. If you did have this, then you need to go and see a gynae so they can make sure that no fibres have been left behind that can cause infections. If the bleeding was not that heavy and you didn't have pain, then you need to get to a gynae anyway so that it can be established that you are, in fact having a normal pregnancy.

Reply to www