Question
Posted by: nikki | 2008/06/18

am i still a virgin ????????????????????

hi there i have a question:::::can you brake your virginity if you poke or push your whole entire finger up your vagina

Most likely but it depends on your definition and who is doing the poking.

3
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/19

If you havent had sex / penetration that is.. you are still a virgin yes!

Reply to LL
Posted by: Dee | 2008/06/19

I feel that you are a virgin until you have sex with a man, if you base it on the breaking of the hymen only then its possible that many of us "loose our virginity" when riding a bike, horse riding or even inserting a tampon.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: nikki | 2008/06/19

it was me i used my finger i just started to get my period for the first time last year (age 14) an i wanted to know what the inside of your body felt like (where you menstruate) because my mum never told me anything about what happens to your body at a certain age

Reply to nikki