Posted by: peg | 2008/11/03

am i pushing it!!

my fiance is working out, recently his comapny have been sending him to angola.He says it' s a dead place,he stays home nights and weekends, no phone in the house that his company rents for the staff to stay.he bought a pair of sabagos this weekend and took them, packed enough clothes for six months although his going for i month. i saw a picture of his collegues and they just wear t-shirts and jeans but his clothing is that of classy male, why would he need such clothing? i tested him by saying if you there in january maybe i can join for a week or two, seeing as that i will be on leave and never traveled out of sa or been on a plane. his reply"  oh and who is paying for your fare and where will you stay? in a hotel"  now the company gives him 100 dollars a day, he buys all his food tin stuff, woolies tv dinners,soups, biltong etc, here which cost him about r2500, they get a big breakfast delieverd in the mornings, of which he says is too much so he keeps some for supper, depending on how many of them are in the house at the this right, he says there is an old lady living in the house she has 1 yr contract in that country, i wouldn' t know how many woman are there and whom.this old lady called him over the weekend and he greeted her then greeted again and i asked why are you greeting so many times, said old lady called then put a man on the ph, this man must have used her was a no number call,so i ask if there is no ph in the house wouldn' t this man have his own cell,said mayb his battery was flat?should i worry?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Beats me. Maybe other readers can come up with some useful comments. I understand why you would find this situation upsetting, but I'm not sure how best you could handle it. Do you know the wioves of any other men the company has working out there ? If so, discuss these concerns with them.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.