Question
Posted by: | 2003/12/30

Am I Pregnant or what is going on?

I have stopped using the pill July 2002. Am trying to fall pregnant now for the past 1.5 years. In October I went to the docter who dianosed me with being Insulin resistant. I am now using glucophage. My period is normally 7 days and varies between 28 - 34 days. I had my period on 25 October and exactly 28 days later the next one on 22 November.I was suppose to have my period again on 20 December but nothing happened. On 24 December I thought I started, but it was very little I only used one tampon and it was over. Nothing since. I have a discharge, not itchy, white, slimy and very wet since the 24th. I did a pregnancy test on 29 December. It was negative. What must I do now?

It probably means that you did not ovulate this month. This is one of the problems with insulin resistance. I would suggest that you have your doctor check for ovulation. This can be done by measuring the hormone, progesterone, on Day 21 of your cycle.

1
Posted by: | 2003/12/30

I forgot to mention that I did experience some cramps on 26 December and 28 December. Felt like period pains just lighter.

Reply to