Question
Posted by: JJ | 2007/04/26

Am I pregnant or what?????????

I'm on the tryphasil tablets for quite sometime now but I messed up my cycle in Dec 06 due to me not taking the tablets correct. So I stopped using them so that I can get my period in Jan. I got my period and took the tablets incorrectly again (I took the last red tablet when I was finished with my period). So I was informed that I should take my red table when I start my period which I did.

In the month of March my cycle was correct got my period on the third red table like normal.

But now this month April something is not right. On Monday morning I felt that my stomach was cramping and felt norsiers thought that it was near my red table and that I was going to get my period but on my second red table I still didn't see any discharge or sighn of my period as yet and this was a bit worriesm. The evening I felt norsies and wanted to formate. So I started to get worried.

On the third red tablet yesturday, there was a slight discharge but no bleeding which by now I should've have my period. But now last night, not very sure what the hell is going on. I was bleeding but it was not blood it was brownish in colour and let say it was like I was finishing my period. Never happen like this before and last night I started to formate. And the wanting to formate only happens at night.

Can someone please help me with answers to this??????

It may just be that the missed pills messed up your cycle. See what happens in the next day or two. You may strat a proper period. Do a pregnancy test if you are worried.

4
Posted by: madie | 2007/04/28

you are not pregnant

Reply to madie
Posted by: JJ | 2007/04/26

Thanks for the rapid response.

But I don't have a bladder infection and this means that I should take a pregnancy test then. Do you think I'm pregnant???? And is this because I'm nausiers???????

Reply to JJ
Posted by: cuddles | 2007/04/26

hi

i don't agree 100% with ford. when i fell pregnant, i did a home pregnancy test and just went to the doctor to confirm it. he told me at that stage that a home pregnancy test is very affective, but if u by any chance have a bladder infection, the test could show negative, but u could be pregnant, because he told me that a bladder infection could interfere with the test.

good luck

Reply to cuddles
Posted by: ford | 2007/04/26

Get a pregnancy test if it's negative then u don't have to worry. I did the same so i went to my gyne and he gave me pills to take, 1 a week. all is back to normal

Reply to ford