Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/15

Am i pregnant or not?

hi there
I need help, is is poseble to be pregnant when home test is positive, and the blood test is negative?

The blood test is more accurate, so this would be the better result.

2
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/16

Well I did not miss my period, its allways every 28th day but, this time it only came on day 32, and it only stayed for 2 days. I did a another HPT today and again it was negative. Why do I stll have the, Tender breasts, Nausea, dizzy spels, tiredness and food cravings......?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Gummy bear | 2006/11/15

I have heard that happening. Best is to do another HPT and then do another blood test. Have you missed your periods? How many days is it late ?

Hope you get the results you want

Reply to Gummy bear