Question
Posted by: Gina | 2008/01/10

Am i Pregnant?

I have been off my pill now for a little over two months. I had my last period on the 02 December, its now 5 weeks and 4 days late. I did a home pregnancy test last week sometime, but it came back negative. I have been feeling slight backache, cramps in my stomach, but most of them were winds... as well as very mild heartburn, but nothing major.

Periods can be irregular for a couple of months after stopping the Pill.

2
Posted by: mag | 2008/01/11

Hi Gina,
I think it's hormones because had that problem too in November. because i've been off the pill for 5months now.

Reply to mag
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/10

i will advice u go for blood test, with this u will be sure ur are pregnant. good luck to u.

Reply to rosy