Question
Posted by: penquin | 2007/04/18

am i pregnant

hi,
my period is due any day now - i suspect that i might be pregnant - a pregnancy test was done this morning and it was negative. my breasts are sore - when i pinch my nipple a milkish like colour discharge comes out.
went for a sonar +- 3 weeks ago and a divider and white spotting where found in my womb.
i have had a discharge for several weeks now and feel like vomiting certain days at certain times but not all the time. i have the need to run to the toilet more often and have been feeling constipated for a number of weeks now.
kindly please tell me how long should i wait till i do another test and what are the changes of my period starting and if it does - does that mean that i'm not pregnant. i due for another scan next week we really want to have a baby but i'm scared that i might get disappointed after i was told by my doc that there is definately something in my womb and that the divider means that it might be twins.
is she right about the divider and what is the white spotting that she saw.

If a pregnancy was seen on scan, then the pregnancy test should be positive. I am noy sure what your doctor was seeing but, if you have not yet missed a period, it would be too early to see a pregnancy on scan.

1
Posted by: LOLO | 2007/04/18

hi

wait until your period is due don't rush, then when you miss it wait a week and buy home test before going to the doctor, remember woman' system cleans itself every month and if you are using contraceptions it can be irregular. if the discharge is not smelly and itchy don't worry much is normal. you will know for sure if you are pragnant.

Goodluck.

Reply to LOLO