Question
Posted by: letties | 2007/03/20

Am I pregnant

I left the pill early in December, I have been trying to conveive since then first month the period came 2weeks before 2nd month 3 days before 3rd month 3 days after, now my period were due yesterday and still no sign of them only nausea and light headaches and fatique, can I be pregnant

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on stopping the Pill.

2
Posted by: letties | 2007/03/22

Thank for the advice I did the test this morning and it came out positive

Reply to letties
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/20

You can do a preg test after your period has been 2 days late. If neg and still no period try doing another one. If your period still doesn't arrive then go for a blood test, good luck:)

Reply to Maya