Question
Posted by: sam | 2007/02/23

am i pregnant.

i had an abortion in 2005 cause of several things.i am 22 years old now.after my abortion i use contraseption,on and of cause i did not have a boyfriend,before i met my fiance i was on contraseption,i was suppose to go on 28/08/2006 for my contraseption,but i did not go cause we were planing to have a baby.3 months after that the docter said i was not pregnant.but i but on weight i can feel my baby kicking,but i can't see anything on the sonar,now on22/02/2007 i get my period,i want to now if i am pregnant.

It doesn't sound like it. Perhaps it is bowel cramps you are feeling.

1
Posted by: Suery | 2007/02/24

Don't think you are pregnant. If you feel sth it can be a number of different tins. gas, cramps, infections etc. You can take a home pregnancy test just to make sure again.

Reply to Suery