Question
Posted by: Maybe Pregnant | 2007/02/21

Am I pregnant?

Hi, I would like to know if I am pregnant. I have had the following symptoms:

1. Nausea
2. Lower back pain
3. Headaches
4. The one day I dont have an appetite and the next day I want to eat everything I can get my hands on
5. Tiredness
6. Moody
7. Irretated

I have done a pregnacy test and it was negative but I did it before my periods- I had my period last week Tuesday and it was not heavy!

Please help!!!

Your symptoms are non-specific. If you had a normal period at the right time, pregnancy is unlikely.

3
Posted by: Maybe pregnant | 2007/02/21

Thanks for the replies I received!!! Congratulations with the baby The nay!!!

I hope you will be pregnant WISH!! Good luck!!!

I really do hope I am pregnant!!!

Have a great day!!!

Reply to Maybe pregnant
Posted by: WISH | 2007/02/21

I did not get my period yet, i left the pill a few months ago, i did a test on Sunday and i was due for a period on the 12th already,the test came out negative, but i have no symptoms of getting a period any time soon. i am moody as hell. I wish i could be preggies, i had a abortion a few years ago, please help.

Reply to WISH
Posted by: the nay | 2007/02/21

you could be - I have polycyctic ovaries and 2 weeks ago I was on this forum asking if I could be pregnant. My family told me to stop all this worrying because I had done more than 40 tests in my short lifespan and they were all negative. then, one night I couldnt sleep due to the backache and decided to go buy test number 41 - guesse what? I am already 25 weeks pregnant ....a whole 6 months. Do the test in another 2 weeks. Sometimes the first reading is negative because its within the first 6 weeks and the hpt only shows AFTER about 6 weeks.

Reply to the nay