Question
Posted by: Tinky | 2006/04/03

Am I pregnant?

I am two weeks late with my period today but it feels like my period is going to come but just doesn't. My last period was on 17/2 however I did a 21 day progesterone test on 10/3 which indicated that I had not ovulated by then. I did have sex on 8/3 and not sure if maybe I ovulated after the test was done and perhaps conceived... but not sure how long sperm stays inside and able to conceive.

Please advise.

Sperms stay for 2 to 3 days only. Do a pregnancy test to be sure.

2
Posted by: Tieta | 2006/04/03

I was in the same situation than you. I went to a fertility specialist and she prescribed Clomid, to induce ovulation. But you should maybe wait till your periods return, otherwise something can be prescribed to you to start with periods.

Good luck!

Reply to Tieta
Posted by: tinky | 2006/04/03

Went for pregnancy blood and shows negative... why am I so late then???

Reply to tinky