Question
Posted by: ray | 2005/11/23

am i pregnant

hiii
i was kissing my boyfreind...
he was touching the mouth of my vagina.he tuched his penis and i think there could have been sperm on his finger..this happen on 8 this month,i must get my period 15.i only got pains but ddnt get period..so 19 i started diane-35.i never mjiss my period.
do u thik m prgnant.
if so will diane abort it
f so atwat stage can i get abortion
or will diae giv my perid ext month

plssssssss email me answr o this addesss plsss

It sounds unlikely that you are pregnant from what you have described, but it is possible. As your period was late, you should do a pregnancy test. Diane will not abort a pregnancy. You can have an abortion up to 12 weeks.

3
Posted by: ray | 2005/11/26

ts me again.i did a home pregancytest today.it showed negative.s these test reliable.

Reply to ray
Posted by: jeanny | 2005/11/25

I don't want to scare you but it happened to me, There was no penetration at all and I missed my periods, went to the doctor and walla!! I was pregnant. How it all happened I don't know. Just get a preg test or go to the doctor and do a blood test.
All the best!!

Reply to jeanny
Posted by: RD | 2005/11/24

If you were due to get your period on the 15th and it’s a week late, I think you should buy yourself a pregnancy test or go to a clinic and they can help you. You cant just start taking Diane, you have to start as your period ends. And no the pill will not abort the baby, you have to go to a doctor for that. Without full penetration I doubt you are pregnant but nothing is impossible, just have a test done and then you can decide from there what you would like to do.

Reply to RD